What You Will Learn
- Students will learn a full stack, including the skills needed to become proficient front- and backend developers.
- Students gain access to a tutor network, allowing them to get help both inside and outside the classroom.
- Students receive career-planning assistance, including:
- Portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, career content and practice sessions, technical interview training, 1:1 career coaching, soft skills training, and more.
- Access to a dedicated Profile Coach and Career Director that will work with you throughout the program and prepare you to be Employer Competitive.
- Students will also gain industry insights through Tech Talks—quarterly online panels with local industry professionals.
What Graduates Receive
- Graduates benefit from a Project Demo Day—quarterly networking event with local professionals to showcase their final projects.
- Continued one-on-one career coaching with your career director post-graduation.
- A certificate from UT Austin, showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- A robust portfolio of projects to demonstrate your working knowledge of web development.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education is a workforce accelerator that empowers the world’s leading universities to prepare professionals for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Thousands of people around the globe have completed Trilogy-powered programs, and more than 2,000 companies—including 50% of the Fortune 100—employ them.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the dates of Houston Coding Boot Camp?
- Classes begin March 30, 2020 in Houston
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:30-9:30 PM, and Saturdays, 10 AM – 2 PM
Can I keep working while studying at Houston Coding Boot Camp?
- Yes. The non-credit certificate program is designed for working professionals who are actively pursuing a career change or advancement.
How long is Houston Coding Boot Camp?
- Students will complete the program in six months.
Where are the classes held?
- The classes are held at the Norris Conference Center in Houston.
Do you provide career planning support?
- Yes. We offer all of our students career support and coaching, including portfolio reviews, resume assistance, and technical interview training. In addition, we offer students experiential learning opportunities to strengthen their portfolio.
Do I need to have previous experience in programming before enrolling?
- No, our pre-course tutorials will help you prepare for our program.
What sets your boot camp apart from others I can join in Houston or elsewhere?
- We offer a part-time program that allows working professionals to study web development without leaving work.
- Students benefit from a robust set of professional development services to prepare them for success as they work to advance or change careers.
- Our curriculum is built based on the most in-demand technologies specific to the Houston market.
Is this program offered in other locations?
- This program is currently offered in Houston and Austin. If you are looking for more information on the Austin program, please visit the Austin website.